Monday, January 29, 2018

Roxio Creator De: Drive In Use By Another User Or Project Error

I could not burn to any DVD or CD because the program says "Drive in Use by Another user or Project".
I tried to restart the machine. Uninstalled the software and installed again by then the status says "Drive in Use by Another user or Project".

I researched on this issue and I finally got the solution and it works.

The OS on my machine is Windows 7 pro 64-bit. You need to search for the file called rcb-E - where is the name that Roxio is reporting as using the drive. For example if it says "Drive in use by Ruel", the file will be called rcb-Eruel. Delete that file and then the issue will be gone.

1 comment:

  1. Download Roxio Creator NXT 8 premium version👇
    Download Roxio Creator NXT 8

    Follow my social networks for funny memes and odd news

    Facebook page 👇
    follow Facebook page
    Twitter👇
    Join Twitter
    Telegram👇
    Join Telegram

    ReplyDelete